Most of us simply love to have mouthwatering pizza in their dinner. While many prefer to buy cheap microwave so to prepare healthy homemade pizza themselves. Today, our cooking expert will post a delicious pizza recipe which can be easily baked in your grill oven microwave:
How to Prepare the Dough
- Yeast: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Milk Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Egg: 1
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- All-Purpose Flour: ½ kg
- Sugar: ½ teaspoon
- Water/Fresh Milk: as needed
- Put all-purpose flour, yeast, salt, sugar, egg, oil, milk powder and milk in a bowl and mix them well
- Knead well until the dough gets smooth
- Once kneading is done, cover the bowl with a piece of cloth and let the dough rest for approximately thirty minutes. After the given time, the dough will be ready for further processing.
How to Prepare Pizza Sauce
In the market, you can find pizza sauce available in different brands. But we normally suggest households to prepare their own delicious and healthy pizza sauce. It isn’t difficult and lets you save your money too.
- Garlic: 1 clove (crushed)
- Tomato puree: 500 grams
- Fresh tomatoes: 500 grams
- Onion: 1 large size (crushed)
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon or as required
- Black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Oregano: ¼ teaspoon
- Rosemary: ¼ teaspoon (not necessary)
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
Method to Cook Pizza Sauce
- Take oil in a pan, put onion and garlic for sautéing
- Add salt, black pepper, tomatoes, rosemary, oregano and puree and mix them well (make sure to peel off tomatoes before adding them)
- Allow all the ingredients to boil. Cover the pan for around one hour to let them simmer. Use a masher to crush tomatoes and stir sometimes
- Stir, cook and mash everything until the sauce converts to a rich soup having a pouring consistency
- Use strainer for the freshly cooked sauce so to remove seeds (optional). Let it cool for some time.
Delicious Pizza Topping – A Must Have
- Green peppers
- Red pepper
- Cooked chicken/beef cubes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce
How to Prepare Pizza for Baking
- Give the dough a second kneading with your palms before shaping it
- Grease the pizza pan lightly with oil or butter
- Pick a ball of dough and shape it according to your pan. Use a rolling pin to choose its thickness as per your preference and then lay it in the pan
- Apply pizza sauce equally on whole pizza roti
- Spread mozzarella cheese and then all the toppings onto it
- Sprinkle red pepper and oregano
- Grate cheddar and mozzarella cheese separately and spread it onto the pizza top
- Put the whole of pizza into a microwave oven at high temperature for around eight to ten minutes.
Once baking is complete, pull out the pan and let the pizza rest for three to four minutes so the temperature can be minimized. You can then transfer pizza to the cutting board so to have it cut equally. Serve hot yummy pizza with red chili sauce or tomato ketchup. One of the best parts of the homemade pizza is that you can freeze the leftover pizza for around five to six days and then reheat when needed.
Keep in mind that microwave timings for baking a pizza depend on the thickness you’ll choose for a pizza roti. Unless its crust becomes golden and cheese gets hot and bubbly, let the pizza bake. You can change microwave settings to medium if you find that its topping starts to get dark brown or cheese is darkening.
When looking to buy cheap microwave with a grill option, make sure that you have different baking recipes which can be easily cooked in your new microwave oven. In this way, you’ll be able to get the most out of your appliance.
For more details and queries, you can call us on 0340-1111-444.