If you are thinking of how difficult it is to clean the bottled water dispenser, then we would like to let you know that it is no more a challenging task now. At Al-Fatah Electronics, we deliver water dispenser services very seriously. While looking for the best water dispenser price, you should make sure how much time you’ll take to maintain the water dispenser. Moreover, when was the last time you cleaned and sterilized the dispenser water cooler?
Finding ways to clean the dispenser water cooler? Here, our experts will provide some useful tips of how to sanitize the water dispenser in few times. Keep in mind that for proper cleaning, you’ll have to make a cleaning solution containing a bowl of water and adding two tablespoons of detergent in it.
How to Sanitize Dispenser Water Cooler?
Tip 1: Disconnect the dispenser and remove unfilled water bottle.
Tip 2: Remove water guard safely.
Tip 3: Fill the dispenser tank with cleaning solution. Clean the inside of the reservoir with a soft bristle brush.
Tip 4: Drain some quantity of cleaning solution through the faucet. Let the solution stay in the reservoir for at least 3 minutes.
Tip 5: Now, drain whole of the cleaning solution from the water reservoir through faucet into the container and flush.
Tip 6: Fill up the water reservoir with clean water so to wash it thoroughly. Repeat the process for at least three to four times.
Tip 7: Put the water guard back safely and place the filled water bottle onto the dispenser.
Tip 8: Press faucet until water releases and plug the water dispenser.
What Health and Safety Tips You Should Consider?
On our online store, we care about our customers and provide health and safety tips while using water dispenser. Below are some of the risks that you should be aware of whilst using dispenser water cooler:
- Keep your back straight when picking up the bottle. While lifting the heavy water bottle, choose a crouching position so to prevent any back injury
- Whilst using the hot water faucet, be cautious not to burn your hands
- Avoid accumulating water onto the floor beside the dispenser water cooler which may be a result of a leaky faucet or a brimming water tray
- Always keep the power supply socket of the water cooler high on the wall or away from the dispenser to avert electrical menace for the children
- Make sure that when you get the best water dispenser price, your water dispenser shouldn’t release any foul smell or fungus. In such a case, you’ll need to clean it thoroughly.
For further details and queries, you can call us at 0340-1111-444.