In today’s time, everyone holds a smartphone which is usually connected to the internet in any way. In our online store, you can find a wide range of best budget android phones to choose from. But when going to purchase a mobile phone, you should make a wise and practical decision.
While planning to buy smartphone online or using any phone, you must focus on some of the most common do’s and don’ts. In actual, numerous accidents take place due to the misappropriation of these gadgets which sometimes lead to lethal injury or death.
Here, our experts will guide you with some common tips that you should keep in mind when using your cell phone:
- You must abrogate the habit of overcharging the cell phone. This is so because overcharging the phone can let the device overheat which can damage it in many ways
- Prevent plugging the headphone in when the device is on a charging Most of us are accustomed to using the headphone during charging and it can lead to a danger of electrocution
- Avoid placing the mobile phone in the chest pocket of your shirt. Most doctors put forward that this habit is exceptionally detrimental to your health since the phone transmits signals which affect the heart unfavorably
- Prevent putting the mobile phone nearby while asleep. According to doctors, this can be dangerous because cell phone transmit signals which can easily interfere with the peaceful sleep
- Avoid exposing the phone directly to the rays of the sun particularly when it’s on a charging mode. This can make the heating problems even worse
- Prevent placing your android phone on an uneven surface while it’s charging. This can lead to numerous issues such as fire threats or overheating
- Never charge your mobile phone with a multi-plug or a power extension. This is so because they may not perfectly fit into the main socket and can ultimately produce a spark. When producing a spark, they can harm your gadget
- Prevent exerting pressure on the phone. Never place the gadget under anything which is heavy as this may damage the phone
- Avoid purchasing cheap adapters for charging your phone. This can adversely affect your gadget while creating harm for the internal components
- Always remove the protective cover or case from the mobile phone while charging. This cover may not let the heat to escape and can eventually overheat the gadget
- Never buy the android phone from any unauthorized repair shop. This is so because such gadget may comprise repaired components which can expire at any time. Besides this, such devices may contain malicious application(s) which you may not know
- Avoid playing games or taking calls when the phone is charging. This can lead to a problem of overheating while the user may also get an electric shock
- Never download applications from unknown sources. This is recommended for your safety and security reasons
- Avoid plugging in the charger or headphone into the cell phone when it is wet
- Never keep the phone unlocked for security reasons
We ensure that if you’ll follow the above mentioned tips, you can easily be able to enhance the life of your best budget android phones. This can also reduce the risk of damaging in most ways. Besides this, these points can save you from any calamity that may arise due to this device.
For further details and queries, you can call us on 0340-1111-444.