Confused as to whether convection baking oven works best in cooking various dishes or the conventional gas oven? In actual, standard oven provides heat from one side that in turn, dries out the food, whereas convection oven retains moisture, thus deliver superb baking results. Most of us prefer to buy baking oven online. Hardly few of us know how to use a convection oven in order to get the desired results. Here, our experts will provide some tips so you can perfectly use the oven for baking:
How Conventional and Convection Oven Works
Conventional ovens may differ to some extent when it comes to design. In the case of electric ovens, they have a heating element which is usually located either at the bottom or top of the oven. The designs of a standard oven bank on radiant heating which releases from the sides or elements of the oven so to cook food. Normally, such a design produces hot and cold spots inside the oven.
When it comes to electric convection baking oven, it has an internal fan that circulates the hot air evenly in the oven. The consistent circulation of heated air retains the moisture of the food while letting it to brown evenly and quickly.
Best Tips to Use Convection Oven
Getting only the cheap baking oven price is not enough. You also need to know the tips with which you can get the maximum out of the convection oven. Below, we’ll discuss what to look for in when you buy baking oven online and use it:
- Compared to the conventional ovens, convection oven takes less time to cook food. Subsequently, depending on the size, model, quantity of food, cooking temperature and preferred doneness, you can make certain adjustments. The best part of convection oven is that you can reduce the cooking temperature by 25 degrees while the cooking time can also be lessened by approximately 15 to 30 percent
- Cooking time heavily banks on the size of the oven. Generally, small size ovens cook food faster and therefore, need to be monitored carefully
- If you are accustomed to using dark pans or glass baking dishes, then there is a need to lessen the temperature by approximately 30 degrees so to avert over browning
- Make sure to maintain appropriate space between the oven racks, probably to one inch apart
- Maintain constant airflow throughout the baking oven while cooking
- Allow the air to flow freely. Try using dishes with low sides
- Avoid using foil on oven shelves as this may block the air from circulation
- Ensure that trays and baking dishes won’t block the fan.
While planning to buy baking oven online, make sure that you know all the above mentioned baking tips. This will help you to achieve the best baking results when using various racks of the same type and size as the baking pan.