In today’s time when buying a big house is fairly expensive, most of us live in flats or apartments that have little to no outdoor space. It means that you have to adapt laundry habits in order to adjust in the limited space. This is the reason why most people nowadays are turning to tumble dryers so to meet their drying needs. It not only saves you from the hassle of hanging your clothes but also helps in drying your apparels in extreme cold or rainy season.
While looking for the clothes dryer sale, make sure that you have a thorough knowledge of how to use it efficiently. In the last few years, tumble dryers have not been much preferred due to their high energy consumption. Here, our experts will provide some useful tips so you can use tumble dryer efficiently:
- First of all, you should inspect that your current dryer should not be more than ten to twelve years old. If it is, then it will surely increase your electricity bill unreasonably. Keep in mind that new tumble dryers consume a reasonable amount of energy, hence they are energy efficient. So, if your dryer is really old, then you must think of upgrading it
- Always keep your dryer in a well-ventilated room. In this way, you’ll be able to prevent it from overheating. This overheating can slow down its performance while extending its drying time
- It is quite obvious that heating up the dryer will consume more energy than spinning the clothes in the washer and spinner. To save energy, you can use high speed spin settings in a washing machine so to remove excessive moisture. In this way, your clothes will need lesser time in a dryer to dry out
- Before putting clothes in a dryer, you should ensure that all the apparels are untangled. This is so because knots in clothes take a longer time to dry out
- When loading the dryer, keep in mind that maximum load should be fit in so you can prevent energy wastage during multiple loads. Avoid overloading the dryer as it can take a much longer time and can wear away the dryer. Depending on the family size, you can opt for the tumble dryer that can be proved ideal for you
- You need to sort out the clothes as per fabric type before drying them out. Remember that various types of apparels need different heat settings. By using these settings, you can get quicker drying time
- Never forget to put a dry towel in with the wet load. This is so because it will sop up excess moisture while cutting down the drying time
- Once the drying cycle starts, avoid adding wet laundry items in the middle. This will slow down the overall drying out time which is needed to let the clothes dry
- Always remember to clean the lint filter regularly as it can get clogged. Remember that a blocked motor will have to work harder, thus taking a long time to dry out the clothes
- In case if you find that clothes are not completely dry, prefer hanging them outside in the
- sunshine for a short time instead of running another dry cycle
- Before putting clothes, make sure to check their label as all laundry items aren’t fit for tumble dryer.
When searching for the clothes dryer sale, make sure that you know all the above mentioned points with which you can save energy consumption. By following these tips, you can use dryers efficiently.
For further details and queries, you can call us on 0340-1111-444.