In Pakistan, summer is at its peak. What everybody wants is to get the best AC price in Pakistan that can reduce the burden on the wallet while decreasing the electricity bill at the same time. Turning down the thermostat as low as we can possibly do and laying around the home with a tasty frosty drink is what most of us usually do. But the fact is that this is not possible all the time. This is so because you have loads of tasks that need to be accomplished in summer. If you increase the air conditioner temperature, it can consume a lot of energy and wear down the air conditioner system much faster.
There are numerous ways which can help you and your family to stay cool without consuming much energy. This will help you to enjoy summer while paying as low the electricity bill as possible.
Below, our experts will guide some of the tips that can help you this summer:
How to Take Personal Care in Summer?
- Prevent strenuous outdoor activities
- Drink plenty of water so to avoid dehydration
- Take breaks every now and then when working outside to relax
- Use light color clothes because it won’t absorb sun rays
- In no way should you leave your elderly person, child or pet in a hot car.
Give a Reasonable Break to Your Air Conditioner
At times, you need to give a reasonable break to your air conditioner so to cut down the energy consumption. For instance,
- You can turn off the AC at night and open some window so to get a fresh and cool air
- Use blinds and shades at day time to prevent the sun rays from passing through the window
- Avoid using a baking oven or tumble dryer during the day as it can quickly heat up the house
- Take frequent showers or visit public pool during the day so to stay cool
- Use air cooler because it helps in distributing cool air all through the home.
Tips to Increase Air Conditioner Efficiency During Summer
In order to increase the air conditioner efficiency, you need to:
- Plan appropriate maintenance of the AC once a year
- Wash the air conditioner filter after every 8 – 10 days to control airflow
- Call a technician in case if you notice a problem with the AC system
Besides the above mentioned tips, we still need the best AC price in Pakistan that can reduce the burden on our pocket while limiting the energy consumption. For this purpose, you can visit our online store to get the best product at a reasonable price.
For details or queries, you can contact us at 0340-1111-444.