Kenwood Chef Premier KMC 570 Kitchen Machine
The Chef Premier, featuring a 1000 Watt motor, will make food preparation tasks even simpler. With a stylish matt silver finish, it will complement any style of kitchen.
If you are experienced in the kitchen, regularly prepare everyday meals and like the challenge of trying more elaborate recipes and catering for larger groups of friends and family, the KMC570 is the kitchen machine you need for a second pair of hands in the kitchen. Advance your culinary skills with confidence, knowing that the Kenwood Chef Premier will achieve the results you desire.
As well as a 4.6 Litre stainless steel bowl, the KMC570 Chef premier includes four bowl tools supplied (K Beater, balloon whisk, dough hook, Creaming Beater), 1.6 Litre ThermoResist glass blender allowing you to use hot and cold food one after the other and food processor attachments.
|What makes the Kenwood Chef range so special?
Kenwood has been constantly working to make improvements to an already extremely functional machine. The range has been refined so that the benefits are clear at each stage. More power has been added to each model in the range, so that they now start at 800 W for the Chef Classic and reach 1400 W for the Chef Titanium, making Kenwood kitchen machines the most powerful on the market.
Improvements to the internal workings of the machine have enabled enhanced performance and reduced noise when compared with most other kitchen machines.
|Planetary Mixing Action
A test of good performance is how well the ingredients are mixed in the bowl. While most beaters rotate in a circular motion, the Kenwood bowl tools move in a planetary way. This means that, while the beater is revolving in one direction, the socket turns in the opposite direction, making sure all the mixture is picked up from around the bowl, resulting in perfect and thorough mixing.
All models are supplied with three dishwasher safe mixing tools for specific baking tasks. The KM010 bowl tools are made of cast stainless steel and also supplied is the unique Flexi Beater, with its flexible rubber edge.
The K Beater has been designed to increase efficiency and reduce beating time. It is especially good for mixing traditional fruit cakes, chocolate cakes, pastry and biscuits.
The balloon shape of the whisk is perfect for creating maximum volume. It mixes a lot of air into the mixture to give a light fluffy texture – perfect for mousses, soufflés, meringues and cheesecakes.
The dough hook takes all the hard work out of kneading bread. It mixes and kneads quickly and effortlessly, making the most perfect smooth and elastic dough for a variety of breads and pastries.
Unique to Kenwood, the flexible shape of the tool fits the profile of the Kenwood bowl perfectly, ensuring that all soft mixtures are mixed to perfection.
The KM010 has four power outlets. Each outlet is optimised for a range of dedicated food preparation tasks.
Slow Speed Power Outlet: Positioned behind a removable front cover, this outlet provides the perfect balance of slow speed and high torque to drive specialised attachments, such as the multi food grinder and the pasta roller.
High Speed Power Outlet: This outlet, situated at the top of the machine, allows for a variety of attachments to be used, such as the liquidiser and multi-mill.
Bowl Outlet: In addition to the four inclusive mixing tools, further attachments are available for use with this outlet, such as the ice cream maker attachment.
- Kenwood Premier Chef KMC570 in brushed metal, is a robust, reliable machine for creating meals and baking delights
- The 1000-watt motor has all the everyday power and versatility to make light work of kneading heavy dough and mixing complex ingredients using the planetary mixing action
- This machine has three power outlets, meaning it can take a huge choice of optional attachments which enable slicing, shredding, whisking, kneading, mincing, mixing, grinding, milling, blending or squeezing
- Featuring a 4.6 L stainless steel bowl with splashguard, and variable speed control and pulse functions to give excellent control when gentle or sudden speed change is required
- Included in pack is a ThermoResist Glass Blender which switches between hot and cold mixes without the slightest risk of shattering or clouding. With removable, easy clean stainless steel blades, it enables diverse tasks from soup making to ice crushing
- Attachments: bowl, dough hook, K-beater, whisk
- Parts are dishwasher safe
- Made in UK
- 2 year motor