Wall Mount Your LED
Those were the golden memories when we used to sit together with our parents in the TV lounge for watching the favorite programs on the television. Such TVs were available in giant boxes. They had considerable weight due to which they were fastened to the floor. Nowadays, with the advancement in technology, thin and sleek designs in LED TVs are made available. These LEDs are easier to grab on when fixing. The best part is that you can conveniently buy LED online in Pakistan.
Newly Introduced LED TV
The newly introduced LED TV has flat screen, slim and flat panel. These LED TVs have a stronger base so to support it appropriately and maintaining even weight distribution.
In today’s era where homes are decorated in a unique way. Most of us try for a home theater entertainment. For this, customized setups are installed and exclusive designs in furniture are selected that can easily accommodate the new LED TV.
On one side, where we enhance the look and feel of the living space. On the other side, we also face the increased injuries of our children. Such injuries are usually common in toddlers. The kids curious in crawling, usually ascend and pull themselves over the furniture for the LED which is in their reach. As flat screen LED TVs are easy to grab, so they can be quickly tipped forward with just a little push.
Steps to Wall Mount When Buy LED Online in Pakistan
In order to avoid misfortune once you’ll buy LED online in Pakistan, Al-Fatah usually recommend for a wall mounted LED TV. Below, we will guide how to wall mount the LED safely for your home:
- To avoid harm or any calamity, it is advisable to mount the LED TV on the wall. This won’t let your kid to tip it forward from stand. Braces, wall straps and brackets approved by the manufacturer. They should be used so to make sure that the TV has been fixed safely. Choose the space where your LED cannot be pulled over or pushed.
- Likewise, cables and route cords associated with the LED should be out of reach of the children so they cannot pull, knock down or trip over it
- In case if you want to place the LED TV onto the furniture, buy the products that can let you to lock the flat screen from its back tightly to the wall. Just like the wall straps, if you want to secure your LED from its top to the furniture on which it is resting, you can use anti-top straps. For this, it is necessary that the stand must be heavier in weight so it can effectively support the television
- Avoid placing the LED TV onto the furniture that possibly hold steps in the form of chest of drawers.
- Use only those brackets, wall straps, braces and other accessories that are recommended by TV manufacturer.
- Either it’s a cheap LED TV or an expensive one, the wall on which you are going to mount the television should be appropriate. Make sure that the available accessories or attachments are compatible with the construction too.
- Never mount the television alone. You should always be two in a group. This will help in avoiding any potential accident that may arise due to the weight of the LED TV
- In order to avoid overheating and/or reflection, avoid installing the television at a place where there is direct sunlight. Opt for the space where there is good ventilation so your LED TV can remain cool even after hours of use
- Take assistance from the licensed technician if you are not completely confident about your abilities for mounting the TV.
Buy LED Online
So, are you planning to buy LED online in Pakistan? If yes, then look no further. Visit our online store and select the LED TV that matches your requirements.
For details and queries, call us on 0340-1111-444.