For any household, a washing machine is the most important appliance which makes washing a lot easier without hurrying to the dry cleaner or a laundry. It’s obvious that clothes are washed many times a week so you must have a perfect washer and dryer that can manage the entire load.
While looking to buy online washing machine, you’ll find that there are two types of washer and spinner: front load and top load. Both contain different pros and cons along with the right information. With the information given below by our experts, you’ll be able to select the right kind of appliance for yourself:
Front load washer and spinner seem quite appealing in the laundry room. In front load washer, one item rubs against another so the cycle proves to be fairly gentle for clothes. These machines don’t use much water which means that water is filled just below its door. Large clothing items are washed well in a front load and spins much faster. Hence, it helps in improving the drying process.
Merits of Front Load
- Compared to top load, front load washing machine utilizes around one-third of the water and energy, thus helps in reducing utility bill and making it ecofriendly
- Sleeping bags, rugs and blankets can be conveniently washed
- These machines clean the clothes gently
- They have low noise
- A front load has the sophisticated control panel. You only need to select the right cycle type based on what you are going to put into the washing machine and then hit Start. The automation and sensor will manage the rest.
Demerits of Front Load
- Since front load uses a lesser quantity of water, it means that it has to struggle a lot with dirty or smelly clothes. Irrespective of the sophistication of programming and automation, once the water gets dirty, it means it’s dirty
- Due to less water consumption, the cycle time is usually high, probably two times longer than the top load.
Top load washing machine is highly energy efficient. It includes an impeller at the bottom which swirls the apparel back and forth. In this type of machine, the tub moves when there is a wash stroke. Some models in top load allow you to fill the tub to the top with clothes and water, if required. Dirty and large items can better be cleaned compared to the front load.
Merits of Top Load
- In comparison to the front load, these machines are comparatively cheaper
- Just like the front load, a top load can also manage larger loads but they have shorter cycle times
- Numerous models allow you to deeply fill the machine with more water in case of dirtier or larger items
- Top loads are as gentle on your clothes as the front load washer and dryer
Demerits of Top Load
- These machines have louder noise. This is particularly not a good option if you are working in your home
- Many models won’t allow you the option of deep fill so you must consider this aspect when searching to buy online washing machine. No doubt that some models provide you with an option of deep fill while others don’t even have the ability to add more water due to their smaller tub, so you must avoid them.
Before choosing any type in a washing machine, we’ll suggest you consider the above pros and cons so you can make the right decision.
For further details and queries, you can call Al-Fatah Electronics at 0340-1111-444.